14 January 2020 (Tuesday) 9.00 am.
Senate Room, Level 3, Chancellery Building
Albukhary International University, Alor Setar, Kedah Darul Aman
OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR
- Presentation of Draft Final Proposal by the 4 Research Clusters and 2 Research Projects;
- Review of Research Proposals by AIU’s appointed Vetting Committee;
- To finalize Term of Reference for the MOA between AIU and UUM, USIM and USM.
- AIU Academic staff
- Researchers from JKM and Zakat
- Research Clusters from UUM, USIM and USM
- AIU Students
Presentation Cluster 1:
– Developing an Inequality Database Priority for Household at the Bottom of Wealth Pyramid
Presentation Cluster 2:
– Bridging Inequality at the Bottom of Wealth Pyramid through Social Entrepreneurship (SE) and Sustainable Livelihood Opportunities (SLO)
Presentation Cluster 3:
– Creating Sustainable Livelihood Opportunities for the B20 Communities through Islamic Microfinance Product and Services – A Study in Baling and Sik, Kedah
Presentation Cluster 4 :
– Instituting Household Transformation Plan (HTP) with Creditable Tangible Key Transformation Indicators (KTIs) for Communities at the Bottom of Malaysia’s Wealth
Research Proposal 5:
– Single Parents,
Research Proposal 6:
– Entrepreneurship for People with Disabilities (PwD/OKU Entrepreneurship): Bridging Inequality of the Grassroot Community.